Superb marina and their
summer daily rates are astronomical but the wintering rate, with discount, is reasonable. (€120 per night for a 13,20m sailing yacht). It has 650 berths and can accommodate yachts up to
VHF ch. 12, telephone (+357) 25020020, email:
Moor: when entering the marina you will be directed first to the arrivals
dock. Here you will first see the Marine Police, then possibly immigration and customs before going to the marina reception desk. Formalities here seem to be more involved and take longer than at other ports in Cyprus. Allow a couple of hours.
- a very posh, full service
marina having nicer showers and toilets than most hotels;
- many small groceries in the marina area but only three large stores within walking distance;
- International flights operate out of
both Pafos and Larnaca airports either of which can be reached by bus in about one hour and a half by bus.
Boat services not on the map:
- Inflatable dinghy repair: M.Y Island sports & accessories, (+357) 97 667866, YiannisYiangou@hotmail.com
- Marine upholstery: G.D. Mavros, (+357) 25568106
- Marine electronics: Tototheo Group, (+357) 25569 155, Operations@tototheo.com.cy, www.tototheo.com
- Although there is no sail maker for yacht sails in Cyprus, many sailors use North Sail Israel, (+972) (0)9-957-7989, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.northsails.com