Messages Inbox
Forum threads
Announcements
Read

Longyearbyen (Harbour/Quay)

Average 0 stars from 0 user reviews.


Click on the Share button to copy a link for this place that you can share on:

Position

Coordinates: 078° 13.766' N , 015° 36.289' E
Country: Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Facilities for berth holders

Description

Longyearbyen is the largest city and the administrative center of Svalbard, located in the Isfjorden bay in the western part of Spitsbergen. In 2005, it had 2,144 inhabitants, 85% of which were Norwegians and the remaining 15% were immigrants from Thailand, Sweden, Russia and the Ukraine. Until 1990, it was almost exclusively a mining settlement, and later it became a tourist and scientific center.


Pictures


Details

Price band (high season) Medium cost
Price band (low season) Medium cost
Active winter community NO

External link

About Longyearbyen


Reviews for this place

There are no reviews yet for this place.

Add a review

Added by Marek Rajtar on 09/11/2018 10:24:26.
Last updated by Marek Rajtar on 09/11/2018 10:47:08.
seo index