Grand Etang National Park (Nature reserve)
Average 0 stars from 0 user reviews.
Click on the Share button to copy a link for this place that you can share on:
012° 5.633' N , 061° 41.645' W
Home to a rich diversity of plants and animals offers beautiful rainforest scenery and rewarding hikes. From the Grand Etang visitor centre, you can choose several trails through the park,
- Morne LaBaye Trail - 30-minute self-guided with many specimens of native plants;
- Concord Falls Trail - to the more challenging which passes a trio of cascades with swimming areas.
- Shoreline Trail around the Grand Etang Lake,
- Seven Sisters Falls Hike,
- Mount Qua Qua Trail - a three-hour uphill trek with views over the forest.