Average 0 stars from 0 user reviews.
Click on the Share button to copy a link for this place that you can share on:
038° 28.576' N , 014° 57.485' E
Facilities for berth holders
is the main island of the Aeolian archipelago and has a large, secure port (Marina di Porto Salvo). Lipari is famous for its pumice white sand beaches and the Malvasia wine.
Don't miss: the old town centre, a small castle, an archaeological museum, and numerous stores and restaurants.
Other mooring and anchoring options:
- Marina Lunga: bay with many floating piers where one can moor and walk into the city centre.
- Marina Corta: mooring buoys or anchor offshore the picturesque marina and castle.
- Vinci: isolated bay near a small sea arch, good place for diving and anchoring.
- Vallemura: large bay with long grey beach of small pebbles.
- Acquacalda: coastal town with view of Salina.
- Porticello: marvellous anchorage in turquoise water near a white pumice beach.
- Canneto: large bay with long beach.
- Pianoconte: hike up to the Terme di San Calogero, famous in Roman times, and up to Pianoconte, for a panoramic view of the archipelago.
- Citto: stroll along the quaint city streets, visit the archaeological museum and the volcano exhibition, the castle, cathedral and the picturesque square and church of Marina Corta.
- The best anchorage is in front of the South west side of the island, between Le Formiche and Punta La Grotticelle.
|Price band (high season)
|Price band (low season)
|Active winter community
Reviews for this place
There are no reviews yet for this place.
Added by the NOFOREIGNLAND team.
Last updated by Helena Neal on