Page of 1
FIRST POST
How do you support your live-aboard lifestyle?

How do you support your live-aboard lifestyle?

Do you work from your boat? Do you have a service you can offer other boaters? Mechanic, Yoga teacher, Canvas repairs perhaps?

Would you like to be able to announce your skills on NOFOREIGNLAND and have other cruisers on nearby boats contact you (and maybe even pay you) for your services?

Please reply and let us know what skills you might be able to offer other sailors and we'll build this new service around your ideas.

PAGE 1
Page 1
Re: How do you support your live-aboard lifestyle?

Hi, I am a Yoga teacher and Thai Yoga Massage Therapist. I have not advertised my services since we left our winter berth, but would love to be able to generate some income!

We offre Solar hot water systems for yachts. No need to run the engine or be connected to shore power. You use surplus energy from your solar or wind installation.

I go ashore and do IT consultancy and other freelance jobs in communication/pr and art management. Occassionally also do manual labour (boat service, repair, maintenance and crew for owners with more money).

We are long term cruisers, currently in the Caribbean and can do mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and fridge repairs on boats, also splicing and underwater repairs. As a hobby we do under metal detecting and on request, we can find objects that have been lost, boat parts, jewellery...

Fishing

My husband and I are freelance writers and can help with all of your writing needs. We are able to create media kits for your company/YouTube Chanel etc, press releases, content marketing and blog posts. My husband also works in rigging and all matter of boat work.

We run 8 retail stores, 3 resorts and 2 student accomodation high rises. We manage the managers. We also have investments.

I am an electrical engineer and radio tech as such I am handy with related issues and equipment.

We are both retired and have pensions and income from a property rented out in the UK. Sam is also a qualified nurse and prescriber as well as a trained aesthetician and does waxing, aesthetic treatments and nails. Lee is exceptionally good at mechanics and electrics if anyone needs a hand.

Page of 1
seo index

Cookies enable us to personalise your experience on our site - none of our cookies contain chocolate chips.

Tell me more