Page of 1
FIRST POST
Signed up as Patreon but profile status showing "No patreon" and unable to unlock features ---- why and how can I change this?

Signed up as Patreon but profile status showing "No patreon" and unable to unlock features ---- why and how can I change this?

PAGE 1
Page 1
Re: Signed up as Patreon but profile status showing "No patreon" and unable to unlock features ---- why and how can I change this?

Hi Burkhard & Sibylle,

It sometimes takes a little time for your pledge data to reach us from Patreon. I've just checked and it all seems to be connected. Your extra features should be available. Let me know if you cannot see them.

Steve.

Re: Signed up as Patreon but profile status showing "No patreon" and unable to unlock features ---- why and how can I change this?

Hello Sibylle and Burkhard,

I'm just adding this comment to your thread, because I have the same problem.

Have signed up as Patreon several weeks ago, but still "no patreon" in my status. I would like to use the mileage calculator,

Can you do something about this, Steve?

Thanks in advance

Petra

Petra - you need to click on the "Link to my Patreon account now" button at the bottom of our Patreon setup page:

https://www.noforeignland.com/patreon/

Our servers can then validate your pledge and unlock the mileage calculator for you.

I've sent you detailed instructions by PM too.

Love the arial photo of you boat too :)

Page of 1
seo index

Cookies enable us to personalise your experience on our site - none of our cookies contain chocolate chips.

Tell me more